BEST LITHOTRIPSY TREATMENT IN BANGALORE ( ESWL )
MOST ADVANCED MACHINE IN THE WORLD
Call Now for appointments – +91-9620223336
What is Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore & cost (ESWL)?
ESWL is a way to break up kidney stones inside the kidney using sound waves. High concentrations of x-rays or ultrasound are directed from a machine (called a lithotriptor) outside the body to the stones inside. The shock waves break the stone(s) into tiny pieces, which are passed out of the body in the urine. No surgery is involved in ESWL.ESWL will not harm your other body tissues.
Where is ESWL done? How long does it take?
.The procedure itself takes about 45 minutes to an hour. This does not include the time to and from surgery or waiting for the ESWL to start.
Why do I need to have the procedure?
You may be experiencing symptoms such as pain, blood or infection in your urine – and this procedure should help. If you leave stones, they can continue to grow, and stop the kidneys from working properly. This may cause permanent damage and severe pain.
What are the alternatives to this procedure?
Alternatives to this procedure include telescopic surgery, open surgery and observation to allow stones to pass on their own.
How does lithotripsy in bangalore feel?
The first pressure wave may come as a bit of a shock but you will soon get used to the strange feeling and the noise of the lithotripsy machine.for lithotripsy in bangalore
What happens afterwards?
You may go home the same day as you have your treatment. Before you leave you will be informed of any follow up arrangements. This could include further lithotripsy, surgery, an x-ray check with the specialist nurse, or a follow-up appointment in the stone clinic. You may travel home by normal means. for Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore
Is it normal to feel in pain after the treatment?
You may experience some discomfort, but it should be manageable for Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore.
What do I need to do before my surgery?
- The doctor will explain the ESWL to you. You will be asked to sign a consent form to give the doctor permission to treat you.
- Shower the night before your surgery and the morning of your surgery with the special soap that you are given.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery.
- Please do not chew gum. (This raises the level of acid in your stomach.)
- You may brush your teeth and rinse your mouth as long as you do not swallow any waterIf you take medicine for your heart, blood pressure, or asthma you may take this with a small sip of water before you come to the hospital. If you take medicine and/or insulin for diabetes you need to ask your doctor if you should take this.
- Do not take anything with aspirin in it for one week before your surgery. If your for Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore
- If you have a pacemaker, be sure that you tell your doctor.
- Remove all fingernail polish.
- Remove all jewelry including body piercings.
- Do not wear any makeup.
- If you will be checking into the hospital on the day of your surgery: for Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore
- Bring all medicines that you are taking to the hospital with you.
- Do not bring valuables or large amounts of money with you to the hospital.
- Have a responsible adult drive you to the hospital and stay during your surgery. You will not be allowed to drive yourself home. for Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in bangalore
Cost of Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in Bangalore
At our center we beleave in quality & cost . We have the most advanced machine in the world
- Stone less than 10 mm in size 15,000 INR
- stone 10- 15 mm in size 20,000 INR
- More than 15 mm 30,000 INR
best lithotripsy bangalore
extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy bangalore
eswl treatment in bangalore
lithotripsy treatment cost in bangalore
lithotripsy treatment in bangalore
kidney stone hospital in bangalore
how much does a lithotripsy cost
hitech kidney stone hospital in Bangalore
best hospitals in bangalore for kidney stone
hitech kidney stone hospital bengaluru, karnataka
lithotripsy side effects