We are well aware how obesity has terrifying effects on human health. This is an undesired condition in which excessive fat gets deposited in the body to the extent it starts negatively affecting overall health. Obesity may result into other dreadful health conditions like – diabetes, heart disease, various kinds of cancer, osteoarthritis and obstructive sleep apnoea. This is the reason that increased awareness about effects of obesity and how to stay away from it is very necessary. You can approach the best bariatric surgeons in Bangalore in case you have been already diagnosed to be obese and looking for the most suitable treatment for this medical condition.
Benefits of The Bariatric Surgery Performed by TheBest Bariatric Surgeons in Bangalore
Bariatric surgery performed by these surgeons helps in curing the below mentioned obesity related ailments –
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Joint Pains
- Sleep Apnoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Also helps in significantly improving cardiac as well as renal function
The treatment is done with the help of most advanced technology and highly experienced clinical expertise for the best results.
World-class Bariatric Surgery Options in Bangalore
Bariatric surgery is an umbrella term used for the several kinds of surgeries done for weight-loss or for the purpose of facilitating weight-loss by means of food restriction or calorie malabsorption or both in highly obese individuals.Some of the best bariatric surgeons in Bangalore are recognised for drastically changing the lives people who are tired of having tried all means of loosing weight, with zero or minimal success.
Following are the 3 main types of bariatric surgeries performed by these globally renowned surgeons –
- Gastric Bypass Surgery in Bangalore
- This surgery primarily helps in losing weight by modifying how your stomach and small intestine are handling the food that you are eating. The biggest advantage in this surgery is that after its successful completion, your stomach becomes smaller and thus you will feel less hungry and start feeling full even after eating less amount of food.
- It is performed under general anaesthesia.
- The initial step helps in making your stomach smaller. Your surgeon does this by using staples that divide stomach into a minor upper section and a major bottom section. The upper section, that is, the pouch is the place where the food you eat goes. This pouch area holds just around 28 grams of food and due to this, you will be eating lesser and thus lose weight.
- The next step is the bypass in which your surgeon would connect a small portion of your small intestine (the jejunum part) to a tiny hole in the pouch. This will allow the food you eat to travel from the pouch section to this new opening and then into the small intestine, resulting into absorption of fewer calories by your body.
- Gastric Band Weight Loss Surgery in Bangalore
- The best bariatric surgeons in Bangalore perform this surgery through laparoscopic technique which majorly involves very small cuts in the stomach for placing an adjustable silicone band around the upper portion of the stomach.
- Upon getting squeezed by this silicone band, the stomach becomes like a pouch having an inch-wide outlet. After the completion of banding process, your stomach will be able to hold only around an ounce of food.
- This gastric banding procedure yields amazing results as you can expect around 35 to 45 per cent loss of excess weight after this procedure.
- It is the safest and minimal invasive weight loss surgical approach. If required, this can also be reversed and within sometime your stomach would get back to its normal size.
- Gastric Sleeve or Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery in Bangalore
- During the sleeve gastrectomy surgery, around more than half of your stomach gets removed, thus leaving behind only a thin vertical sleeve which is around the size of a banana. Unlike the gastric banding procedure, this surgery is not reversible as portion of your stomach gets removed from the body.
- This surgical technique has gained popularity as the most popular method of restrictive operations,majorly owing to its success rate and also due to the low incidence of related complicationsafter surgery.
- Patients who have undergone this surgery report of losing around 40 to 50 per cent of their overall weight.
- You can expect complete recovery after 4 to 6 weeks of the surgery. So please make sure that you follow all the instructions completely and carefully.
The rich experience of the best bariatric surgeons in Bangalorein performing weight loss surgeries is highly acknowledged by patients across the globe. They are well-versed in performing the above surgeries with the highest success rates.You can reach out to them anytime for your queries as for them their patients come first.