Gastric Bypass Surgery in Bangalore, India
Gastric Bypass is one of the several surgical techniques used by the best doctors for gastric bypass surgery in Bangalore for reducing weight in people who are leading a stressful and unhealthy life due to obesity. It is rightly said that obesity is very easy to gain, but really very hard to lose. Therefore, it is suggested not to avoid the problem of obesity as staying fit is the best gift you can give yourself.
And in order to stay fit and regain your original body shape, you can seek help from some of the best bariatric surgeons in Bangalore as they are highly experienced and very proficient in their work. You really don’t need to go mad over various fitness fads or stop eating, rather go for gastric bypass surgery in Bangalore and attain your weight loss goals.
Obese people who fail to lose weight regardless of diet control and being physically active are advised to undergo gastric bypass surgery for faster and efficient weight loss results and thus get rid of obesity. There are many good doctors and healthcare facilities that provide world-class services for this surgery.
Why undergo Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery in Bangalore?
- Bangalore is a preferred destination for this procedure due to availability of and easy access to globally renowned doctors who are considered as the best doctors for gastric bypass surgery in Bangalore as well as all over India. State-of-the-art infrastructure, most advanced equipment and highly experienced and trained staff members of the healthcare facilities is an added advantage.
- The RYGB, that is, Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery is recognised asGold Standard for weight-reduction surgery by the prestigious American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and also the National Institutes of Health.
- This dynamic procedurefunctions by limiting your food intake and by reducing the absorption of food that you are eating. The food intake getscontrolled by a small pouch and absorption of food in the digestive tract gets decreased by excluding major portion of the duodenum, stomachand upper intestine from being connected with food. This happens because the food gets routed directly from the pouch into the small intestine.
- The surgery is mostly performed laparoscopically and involves making around 5 to 6 small cuts in the stomach through which a small scope that is connected to a video camera and surgical devicesis inserted. Your surgeon would then staple the upper portion of the stomach so that it gets separated from the bottom section for creating a small stomach pouch, for the purpose of restricting food intake.
- Lastly, aportion of the small intestine known as the jejunum is then attached to the small stomach pouch allowing food to bypass the lower stomach (the duodenum). This bypass helps in malabsorption,which is reduction in the amount of calories and nutrients that your body would be absorbing.
Improved Quality of Life after Gastric Bypass Surgery in India
- Weight loss surgery is being increasingly recognised for constantly improved results and minimized risks associated with this surgical procedure. The best doctors for gastric bypass surgery in Bangalore have found the use of this surgical approach to be the safest and most-effective weight loss treatment modality when other methods have failed to yield fruitful results.
- As compared to other weight loss approacheslike dieting, surgical method provides the longest duration of constant weight loss among patients for whom all other treatment modalities had failed to benefit. It has also proved to be beneficial for many obesity-related health problems like high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
- Lot of people who have had gastric bypass surgery report of experiencing improved quality of life, and also better social interactions, employment prospects as well a as enhanced psychological and economic condition.
- It also reduces the chances of having dreadful health conditions like stroke. You will also be able to get relief from the problem of reflux or sleep related disorder.
- If conducted by expert hands, this procedure results in significant weight loss which is around 60 to 70 per cent of the excess body weight.It involves strict dietary instructions to be followed after the procedure and thus it is suggested to keep in touch and regularly follow-up with your doctor so that his/her guidance will help you monitor the results.You would also be required to have intakeof vitaminand mineral supplements for an extended period of time.
Thus, we see that gastric bypass surgery is a key procedure that helps in bringing back people’s lost confidence and interest in life. And the best part is that the cost of bariatric surgery in Bangalore, India is much lower as compared to the advanced countries. You will be receiving world-class treatment under the care of globally renowned bariatric surgeons known for their clinical expertise and excellence.